The Nairobi EV Summit 2019 to be held on Tuesday, 26th November 2019 at the University of Nairobi Auditorium brings together business leaders and key players working on electric vehicles, renewable energy, innovation, and charging infrastructure, to explore how we advance full e-mobility.
The summit is a high level business forum based on the dual themes of business engagement and thought leadership from the most senior, influential and informed people in the sector.
There will also be a number of exhibitions showcasing the latest in electric vehicle technology.
The most connected people in the EV space will be invited to attend. They will be active participants, shaping the debate and the contours of the new electro-mobility industry.
The Nairobi EV Summit 2019 supports 4 of the 17 United Nations 2030
Agenda for Sustainable Development
Why You Should Attend The EV Summit
1) The Nairobi EV Summit 2019 will bring EV Business leaders together for the first time in Kenya.
2) It is a new event designed for networking and working towards attracting investor interest in the Kenyan electro-mobility industry.
3) It will promote innovation in renewable practices and help Kenya move towards cleaner, renewable energy.
4) We are fuelling actionable insights and thought leadership to promote and improve renewable energy use for a future greener Kenya.
5) The summit will create future opportunities for local manufacturing in line with Kenya’s Big 4 Agenda.
Nairobi EV Summit 2019 Programme
10.00am – 10.55am: Government
-> Government Incentives For EV Adopters.
11.00am – 11.55am: Investment
-> Local Manufacturing.
-> Infrastructure Development.
12.00pm – 1.00pm: Fleet & Public Transport
-> Local EV Pioneers.
-> Advancing Public Transport to Full Electric.
2.00pm – 2.55pm: Technology & Environment on EV Revolution
-> Battery Technology.
-> Solar Power.
-> Electric Vehicles and Environment.
3.00pm – 4.00pm: Electric Vehicle Innovators of Kenya
-> Local electric conversion.
-> Academia and EV Technology.